Each year in the US, on the fourth Thursday in November, we celebrate Thanksgiving–a day to watch parades and football games, eat turkey, and plot Black Friday shopping strategies.
- We are grateful for our health and well-being.
- We are grateful to not be refugees or asylum seekers.
- We are grateful to live in a democracy with multiple freedoms, including freedom of the press.
- We are grateful for the ability to participate in a free election process.
- We are grateful for the technology that keeps us informed and often saves our lives.
- We are grateful for a strong economy, and a support system for those who are not thriving.
- We are grateful for advances in health care, and for the ability to get health insurance so we can avail ourselves of these treatments.
- We are grateful for the first responders who risk their lives to help others survive.
- We are grateful for the second responders who take on the difficult job of search and recovery after emergency situations.
- We are grateful for everyone who opens their hearts and their wallets to help those who are in need.
- We are grateful to have roofs over our heads and food on our tables.
- And, in northern California, we are grateful that for the first time in months, yesterday we had a good rainfall, leaving the air clear and the sky blue.
Contact me to find out how to get heard above the noise.
Check out the new video trailer for my book, Marketing Above the Noise: Achieve Strategic Advantage with Marketing that Matters.
Let us help your business rise to the top.