Over the last 20 years, executives in a wide range of organizations, from Fortune 500 companies to startups, have relied on Linda Popky as a trusted advisor.
In this role, Linda provides advice and guidance to executives who need a third party objective resource – a sounding board for reviewing plans, an idea source for planning implementation, a responsive expert for questions and advice, a support system for accountability, or just a devil’s advocate to review potential key decisions.
A trusted advisor is like an insurance policy. It provides you exclusive access to expert counsel, so you can tackle the most critical challenges and seize emerging opportunities in real times. It’s more than a coach or a mentor. A trusted advisor is the person in your court with the experience and resources for taking on crucial issues, making difficult decisions, and navigating complex terrain.
You choose how you want to work with Linda – behind the scene, as an invisible confidante, or in a more public capacity. Choose whether you’d like Linda to work solely with you or with other key members of your team as well.
You’ll always have access to Linda during normal business hours via phone within 90 minutes and email within 24 hours. You may also opt to meet face-to-face or in off hours, if that meets your specific needs. Most engagements require a minimum of 90 days.
Clients who work with us typically see these kinds of results:
- Improved marketing capability and productivity
- Enhanced marketing presence
- Significantly improved response to marketing programs
- Shorter time to market
- Increased employee satisfaction/retention
- Upgraded corporate image
- Successful entrance to new markets
- Greater corporate visibility through increased press coverage
- More effective channel partner relationships
We offer three types of Advisory Services:
- Executive Advisor – for senior-level corporate executives
- Startup Advisor – for executives at start-up and emerging companies
- Consultant Advisor – for consultants and professional services firms
To learn more about Advisory Services options, contact Linda at 650-281-4854 or email@example.com.
Owner & Co-Founder
One Wellness Group
Joseph Heanue, PhD.
Triple Ring Technologies, Inc.