Although it’s Friday afternoon in New Zealand as I write this, it’s still Thanksgiving Day in the US. A few thoughts on what I’m thankful for this year:
- Family, friends, colleagues and clients–all of whom add to my life in very many ways.
- Health, fitness and wellbeing.
- Great food–which isn’t necessarily turkey (this year it was chocolate).
- Freedom–to say, do and act as I believe without fear of reprisal.
- Technology–which allows me to stay in touch and involved from halfway around the world. Or not, as the case may be.
- Music–which keeps me sane.
- My ability to build a business doing something I love: Helping others use marketing in creative, innovative and effective ways.
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.