The advance of same-sex marriage in states across the US and in other parts of the world may mean big changes in the workplace—regardless of your sexual orientation.
To find out how the recent Supreme Court rulings on same sex marriage and Proposition 8 may impact you in and out of the workplace, on Tuesday, July 16th, I will be interviewing noted diversity and inclusion specialist Simma Lieberman on this topic.
Topics to be covered in this free one hour teleseminar include:
- Adjustments your organization needs to build a more inclusive, more productive workplace
- When and how to talk to employees about same-sex marriage, domestic partners and LGBT benefits
- How to prevent or stop homophobic remarks and behavior in the workplace
- Recognizing discomfort in the employee and manager population and how to alleviate it
- Why laws are not the end of the journey
Register for this event.