Take Your Business to the Next Level with Linda Popky’s Workshop Series
The Art of the Referral
Alan Weiss talks about the importance of referrals:
Are you asking for and getting all the referrals you can to grow your business? Do you know how to use referrals to create retainers and evergreen clients? Can you approach friends, colleagues, and clients confidently and consistently to ask for referrals? Based on Alan Weiss’s book Million Dollar Referrals, this single day will enable to you:
- Create ongoing, unsolicited referrals from existing clients.
- Create ongoing, unsolicited referrals from non-clients.
- Comfortably and confidently request referrals.
- Follow up assertively on promised referrals.
- Profile and stipulate your ideal referrals.
- Use the proper language to convince referral sources to actively engage.
- Practice with your actual referral sources with the group.
- Record what you and others do well to replicate it.
- Ask for specific guidance in your industry, geography, client base, etc.
All attendees will receive a copy of Million Dollar Referrals.
Contact us about upcoming sessions.
This program has been developed under the guidance of Alan Weiss with his endorsement. It will be delivered by Linda Popky, a Master Mentor and member of Alan Weiss’ Million Dollar Consultant® Hall of Fame.
As most of you know, there is nothing like actual practice and immediate feedback, and this is what our day together will be like. A buffet breakfast, lunch, and two refreshment breaks are included.
One successful referral and you pay for this program ten times over. But we’re aiming for ten times the referrals you currently receive. Stop losing half your business by never asking for it!