Take Your Business to the Next Level with Linda Popky’s Workshop Series
Sealing the Deal
Alan Weiss talks about the power of language:
The language, behavior, and beliefs you need to move from preliminaries to project and from meetings to money.
This one-day workshop is designed to help you create and master the dramatic, action-oriented language that creates conceptual agreement with buyers.
You will emerge:
- Having engaged in role-plays (if you don’t want to practice and be critiqued then this isn’t the program for you) that hone your language and persuasion.
- Having learned the precise meanings of objectives, measures of success, and value, and how to elicit them from the buyer.
- Having practiced on case studies and “live” instances from your practice.
- Having prepared for upcoming meetings with prospects.
- With the ability to drive a conversation with an economic buyer toward your objectives for the meeting.
- With the ability to engage in one meeting with a buyer and gather everything you need to create a proposal which can be presented within 24 hours.
- Knowing how to continue questioning until you have the information you need, and understanding how to disengage.
The sessions will be video-taped, and you’re encouraged to bring your own audio and/or video recording devices. I will personally play both roles – consultant and buyer – in varying settings, and you will have extensive personal practice during the day.
You’ll emerge with better language, finer clarity, and higher self-esteem to close business with even the most sophisticated buyers.
Contact us about upcoming sessions.
This program has been developed under the guidance of Alan Weiss with his endorsement. It will be delivered by Linda Popky, a Master Mentor and member of Alan Weiss’ Million Dollar Consultant® Hall of Fame.
As most of you know, there is nothing like actual practice and immediate feedback, and this is what our day together will be like. A buffet breakfast, lunch, and two refreshment breaks are included.
All attendees will receive a copy of Alan Weiss’s book Million Dollar Proposals.