Key Factors that Determine Your Online Reputation
- 1. What comes up first about you in a Google search?
- 2. What’s being said about you on review sites like Yelp or industry review sites?
- 3. What discussions are you involved with on Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In?
- 4. What’s being said and where about your competitors?
- 5. What messages are you creating on your website and blog?
- 6. Have you optimized the key words on your site so you get good pickup from organic search?
- 7. Do you have high quality testimonials on your site and other places?
- 8. What connections do you have to well-regarded associations?
- 9. With whom do you have alliances?
- 10. Are you listed in key online directories and listings?
Plus: Have you set up Google Alerts so you know what’s being said about you online?