- Why Coke is not The Real Thing for Pepsi
- An ATM Approach You Can Bank On
- A Change in Business Climate
- Whose Rules Are They Anyway?
- Hyatt Strikes Out… but United and Hertz Pinch Hit and Score
- From the Far South: Learnings from the Ends of the Earth
- It Shouldn’t Be This Hard to Give Feedback
- Missing What’s in Front of You: Could they make that flag any bigger?
- Lessons Learned
- Is there a Message in All This Mess?
- Looking Through the Other End of the Lens
- Spring Beyond Your Boundaries
- Changing the Recipe
- Lessons from the College Campus
- New Year, New Outlook: Why Chicken Little Should Be Cooped Up
- When Nature Throws Us a Curve Ball
- When Customer Help is Not Very Helpful
- When Having a Great Brand Hurts You
- What Makes an All-Star?
- Why the Storm of Protests Matters to Marketers
- The LinSanity of Tebowing: Why It Matters to Business
- What the GEICO Gecko Could Teach Our Politicians
- What Part of Customer Service is Not Clear?
- Marketing Goes to the Dogs – and it’s a Darn Good Thing!
- In Most Places, This Story Wouldn’t Fly
- The Real Danger of Black Friday/Cyber Monday Madness
- Smoking Out the CVS Brand
- The Rise of the Unqualified Expert
- What I’m Hearing Above the Noise
- Why Did You Even Bother to Ask?
- Have We Totally Lost Our Minds?
- The High Cost of Unresolved Dissonance
LISTEN: The Inspired Leadership Show with guest, Linda Popky. Discover secrets of being an effective leader thru communication, positive influence and sustainable productivity.
Article: When It's Time to Fire a Customer. Linda talks about when a customer is too costly to keep.
Article: The just-in-time effect: How Amazon and Uber have changed associations. Linda discusses how to survive in a just-in-time world on MultiBriefs: Exclusive.
Article: What Boeing Can Learn From Oncologists and Hackers. Linda talks about the value of good user experience on C-Suite Network.
Article: Are you being served? What about your customers?. Linda discusses how to satisfy customers on MultiBriefs: Exclusive.
Article: Two Successful Female Business Partnerships on Life Lessons at 50 Plus. Linda Popky and Lisa Anderson who talk about being co-executive directors of the Society for the Advancement of Consulting (SAC).
Podcast: "We Built This City" - Linda Popky shares stories about her 40+ years in tech marketing in Silicon Valley. She says, "Don't ever listen to somebody who tells you you can't do something." - Listen!
Podcast: Interview of Linda Popky about Using Friction to Improve Your Marketing by Gene Hammett on Leaders in the Trenches.
SAC® Press Release: "Focused Strategies Drive Growth at Successful Organizations" - Linda Popky talks about how growth comes through customer acquisition and retention. – Read release.
Podcast: Linda Popky interviews Dr. Diane Hamilton who discusses why curiosity is so important to today's workplace. - Listen.
Take our Marketing Above the Noise Assessment.
Video: Just a Moment for Marketing: One-minute videos that focus on a marketing tip or anecdote. – View over 100 videos.
Book Video Trailer How can your message be heard in today's crowded, chaotic environment? Learn more about Linda Popky's new book, Marketing Above the Noise: Achieve Strategic Advantage with Marketing that Matters, in this short video trailer.
Harvard Business Review: "Identify the Marketing Metrics That Actually Matter" by Linda J. Popky - Read article
Subscribe to the Top of Mind Thursday NewsletterFree articles download with sign up
Marketing Above the Noise