- Why Coke is not The Real Thing for Pepsi
- An ATM Approach You Can Bank On
- A Change in Business Climate
- Whose Rules Are They Anyway?
- Hyatt Strikes Out… but United and Hertz Pinch Hit and Score
- From the Far South: Learnings from the Ends of the Earth
- It Shouldn’t Be This Hard to Give Feedback
- Missing What’s in Front of You: Could they make that flag any bigger?
- Lessons Learned
- Is there a Message in All This Mess?
- Looking Through the Other End of the Lens
- Spring Beyond Your Boundaries
- Changing the Recipe
- Lessons from the College Campus
- New Year, New Outlook: Why Chicken Little Should Be Cooped Up
- When Nature Throws Us a Curve Ball
- When Customer Help is Not Very Helpful
- When Having a Great Brand Hurts You
- What Makes an All-Star?
- Why the Storm of Protests Matters to Marketers
- The LinSanity of Tebowing: Why It Matters to Business
- What the GEICO Gecko Could Teach Our Politicians
- What Part of Customer Service is Not Clear?
- Marketing Goes to the Dogs – and it’s a Darn Good Thing!
- In Most Places, This Story Wouldn’t Fly
- The Real Danger of Black Friday/Cyber Monday Madness
- Smoking Out the CVS Brand
- The Rise of the Unqualified Expert
- What I’m Hearing Above the Noise
- Why Did You Even Bother to Ask?
- Have We Totally Lost Our Minds?
- The High Cost of Unresolved Dissonance
Podcast: "We Built This City" - Linda Popky shares stories about her 40+ years in tech marketing in Silicon Valley. She says, "Don't ever listen to somebody who tells you you can't do something." - Listen!
Podcast: Interview of Linda Popky about Using Friction to Improve Your Marketing by Gene Hammett on Leaders in the Trenches.
SAC® Press Release: "Outstanding Customer Experience Can Be A Key Differentiator For Successful Businesses" – Read release.
Podcast: Linda Popky interviews Bill Sanders of Roebling Strauss who tells us why static and entrenched mindsets don't fly in today's environment of digital transformation. - Listen.
Take our Marketing Above the Noise Assessment.
Video: Just a Moment for Marketing: Play It Again Sam. Your audience needs repetition to hear your message. – View the video.
Book Video Trailer How can your message be heard in today's crowded, chaotic environment? Learn more about Linda Popky's new book, Marketing Above the Noise: Achieve Strategic Advantage with Marketing that Matters, in this short video trailer.
Harvard Business Review: "Identify the Marketing Metrics That Actually Matter" by Linda J. Popky - Read article
Subscribe to the Top of Mind Thursday NewsletterFree articles download with sign up
Marketing Above the Noise